Saturday, August 8, 2009

The latest Beachcomber Report

I have come across a few interesting things along the roads of Westmoreland County this year. It's been about a year since I blogged about any findings. I have found a 25 ft Stanly tape measure, a Motoguzzi license plate, a Snap-On 10mm combo wrench, and a Coca-Cola bottle cap checker board.
But today's find tops all of those and anything Afib-rider (soon to be the former Afib-rider) has boasted about. While honing my skills in any effort to get ready for next week's LaTour de LaTonka, I came across this little beauty - a complete (both ends attached) heavy duty, right off the truck, ratcheting tie down strap.


I don't know what I'll use it for yet, but if I ever have to haul something, it will be strapped down well.

Beachcomber out.

No comments: