Friday, June 20, 2008

The Beachcomber Log - find-date June 19, 2008

Well, I've got a good one from last night. My wife and I went out for a walk around the neighborhood with the dog. Between some of the houses, in an overgrown area, I noticed something blue. I had to investigate more. A closer look revealed that the blue object was one of those bags you get at a home show or some sort of event so you can collect all the free stuff you see. Then, in and around the bag were unopened cans of beer - 7 in all.

I don't drink beer. I would have been more excited to find Mt Dew, but my wife and I had a good laugh. I suspect some young people were afraid of getting caught with the goods so they tossed it all in the weeds.

I'm thinking about posting a "Lost and Found" picture up on the mailboxes in the neighborhood. Just to see if a parent recognizes the bag or a kid steps up to claim the goods.



No comments: