Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cool AND Useful - how good is that!

I was a little disappointed at missing the Tour of PA when it passed through Latrobe (not just once, but twice), but I'll get over it. It just may come back next year - let's hope.
Anyway, after a short break from my lunchtime rides, I got out for a good little ride yesterday. I wasn't planning this, but part of the ride I did covered part of the route the "Tour" used on last Saturday's stage. JACKPOT!! There in someone's front yard - two discarded water bottles - just waiting for me come by and collect them. One sanitizing cycle through the dishwasher and good as new. Except for chipping in on the ag3r bottles, I don't think I have purchased a water bottle in over 20 years. In fact, I think the last bottles I bought were Tour de France replica Coca-Cola bottles circa mid to late 1980's. Remember those?


4 comments:

Henry Dimmick said...

BONUS find bottles! ...and a great little teaser on the Team page...(made me want to) link straight over to YOUR site...just to see that cool jbcj2 photo of the beach :)

Affib Rider said...

I hear crickets.....

Affib Rider said...

helloooooooo

Affib Rider said...

I'm going to stop coming over to visit you site if yo udont soon do something.